About Us


Nevada Rubber Stamp Co., Inc. was founded in 1949 and has been serving the Northern Nevada and Northern California area for over 50 years.

In 1973 Nevada Rubber Stamp Co., Inc. was purchased by the Kattelman family and has remained a family owned and operated business.

Nevada Rubber Stamp Co. was originally located in downtown Reno on 1st Street. In 1975 Nevada Rubber Stamp Co. moved to the corner of Kietzke and Vassar in the Town and Country shopping center. Then in 1991 Nevada Rubber Stamp Co. moved to it's current location at 1030 Matley Lane.

 Phone (775) 322-1863   Fax 322-5218     Email: sales@nevadarubberstamp.com